Wednesday

One And One And One Is Three

On Tuesday, I had the entire day off so a few of us traveled over to the City of Westminster to see the famous Abbey Road. After taking photos on the crosswalk and signing the wall, we walked around and found Paul McCartney’s house. A few days earlier, I was fortunate to get a ticket to the sold out Kings of Leon concert at the O2 area. The O2 is the place where several of the events for the 2012 Olympics will be held. The week before, Brittany Spears and Beyonce played there and if you didn’t know, it is the place where Michael Jackson is performing his final tour, “This Is It.”

I was a bit worried/excited about going to the show alone but everything turned out great. I got to the venue really early because I had a standing ticket and wanted to get as close to the stage as possible. Luckily I was able to get a nice spot on the front row by the barricades. The band, location, crowd and overall environment of the show definitely made this concert one of the best I have ever seen. They even played my favorite song! The whole day was a spiritual experience.







Here are some shots from the show.





Cheerio, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment